NetBSD Troubles

HI, I just installed NetBSD i386 v. latest. I am having a few problems: For some reason X just won't start!? Another is I can't access My CDROM or Floppy.
Thanks in advance!

Can you please be more specific with the errors, it will make it easier for people who can help. Thanks !!!

Oh sorry! Well I installed on wd0 or hda1 and windows is on hda3 when I try to access my media bays(floppy and CDROM) they just won't open or say that there is some kind of error also when i start X it loads but then nothing happens ( i would tell you the exact errors but i'm running windows right now).

I encounter this problem before. After installed everything. Then as soon as the reboot process begins to load completely done then the X wont start, even does the cd-rom or the floppy is in-accesible. for the X on startup i suspect its the Graphic card. What graphic card are you using ? Other then startX did you go to the Xconfigurator and check the Graphics setings is it in the correct possition 800x600 1240x*** , Monitor probeing is it able to detect the correct monitor or have you choose the correct Monitor during the Instalation ?