Need help in setting .profile , .cshrc , .exerc ..... in HP-UX , Solaris , AIX-UX

I need help in settings to Hp-UX , Solaris , AIX-UX ..
I worked on Linux previously ... now i am working on Hp-UX , Solaris , AIX-UX ..

up/down arrow , to see history of previous command (basically to modify ) and few keyboard keys are different ... so i need to set .profile , .cshrc , ... to make the keys user friendly .

Need to know the Vi settings to see the source code syntax colors .

These settings depend on the type of terminal you have and what Shell you will be using.
The first one to choose is the value of $TERM which would usually be set in .profile.

Which files to change depends on what Shell you are running. You mention ".cshrc" which implies "csh". Using "csh" just makes things awkward for yourself and is of no use to a Systems Administrator.
First choose your Shell wisely unless you are "root" in which case don't change it from the system setting.

Btw. The "vi" terminal key codes file is called ".exrc". The syntax is usually described in "man ex". On most unixes the editors ex, vi, edit, vedit and view are actually the same program which behaves differently according to how it is called.

Afaik there is no Operating System called AIX-UX though IBM's version of unix used to be called AIX.