Need AIX 4.3.3 installation disk 1

This is a serious longshot but my system crashed and I need to bring it back up, I put my cd into the drive to boot and it does not work. I cannot find another copy anywhere (internet, friends, other companies, etc...). Apparently while trying to install the Veristas remote agent for unix I inadvertantly changed the right on the root user and now the system will not boot. I had used the chmod command from a root prompt instead of going to the directory that the files were in and screwed everything up by change etc and var to 0500 and 0600 (I was told they should be 0700) I cannot correct this problem now as I cannot load the system files since the rights are missing (or so I was told by IBM software support). I need to boot from the install disk to check the files or even restore my mksysb (since I also did not make my tapes bootable). Any suggestions or help finding this disk would be greatly appreciated. We have been down for 3 days (lucky for me its been a holiday weekend) tomorrow office opens again and I am out of options.