Multiple records need to convert UNIXtime to human readable datatime and all output in one format

Hello Experts,

Below is the record i have:

I want this record of each row to be in single line and there are multiple rowise unixtime mentioned e.g 11996327 , This needs to be converted to Human readdable data and time from multiple rows

Can you help me , it will be big tme help to all Shell Genius Heroes

I guess this what you are asking for... (PFA)

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Cheers,
Saps.

1 Like
sed 's/,/     /g' logfile

saps19 -->> You are Genius . You have catched what exactly iam looking For .

Can you share the code , it will be Great Help !!!!

If the file is too long, please attach it as a text file.

BTW, what do you mean you want the records to be in one line? Each record starts with 67xx they are in one line.

About the unix time, yeah that can be worked upon. Did you check saps19 xls?

--ahamed

Hi Manish, manishK

I suggest you, if possible, try not to paste Sensitive log files (i.e. Banking / Telecom / Healthcare etc domain logfiles or production data). Prepare a dummy instead. :slight_smile:

It could be your company's security violation.

Regards,
Saps.

Thanks Saps19 -->> This is not production data , I have created a test lab and from there I have done several tests and thats the data I have presented here ..

ANyways thanks either ...If you can share the code will be much help . The output that have sent

hey saps19

If you don't mind could you post the command you used. this is pretty interesting.

Hello Experts,

Can you help with with Shell Code for this Problem it will be of great help!!

Thank you Shell Heroes

Actually, when I remove the ^M from and replace commas with semicolons in the text file, just opening it with gnumeric (EXCEL?) leads to the identical file that saps19 posted. No mysteries, no witchcraft, no heroes.

Yes that is correct opening any file in excel and doing import will do the trick but finding right code in shell using awk,sed or looping is great trick that am looking for ???