mounting USB floppy drive /Flash drive in OSR 6.0

Can anybody help me out to mount USB flash /floppy drive in sco openserver 6.0 .

Did you ever find out how to do this?

mount /dev/xxx /floppy ?

I wish it were that easy.
Without the usb floppy plugged in, I have in the /dev/dsk dir:
brw-rw-rw- 1 root sys 7679,184 Dec 12 17:19 c0b0t0d0p0
with it plugged in I have:
brw-rw-rw- 1 root sys 7679,184 Dec 12 17:19 c0b0t0d0p0
brw-rw-rw- 3 root sys 0,184 Dec 12 17:19 c3b0t0d0p0
The '< c0b0t0d0p0' command returns nothing. The light on the USB floppy doesn't blink, no errors or anything it just goes to the # prompt on the next line.
The '< c3b0t0d0p0' command returns: "c3b0t0d0p0: cannot open"
The TA's on SCO's website are not very helpful. They only address loading HBA drivers from a USB floppy during install. I used a regular floppy at install, but now I need to make a USB floppy work.:mad:

Hi
How to mount HP USB TAPE DRIVE in UNIXWARE 7.1.4? i have to install UNIFY and that is in TAPE.

Just because you don't have a floppy drive in your computer doesn't mean that the mother board doesn't have a floppy drive controller on it. Most mother boards still have the onboard floppy controller on them. Sco 6 will see the floppy drive controller, and even though there is no floppy drive on it, Sco 6 will consider the onboard floppy contoller as FD0, thus any USB floppy you connect will end up being FD1.

You then need to address the USB floppy as if it was the 2nd floppy drive, not the first.