mounting 1TB hard disk with Solaris10 X86

I have a 1TB hard disk that I had partitioned on a Sun clone and had 7 partitions of 137GB a piece. (Using a USB to SATA adaptor)
I then had loaded a new hard disk on my laptop (T60...Lenova) with Solaris 10 X86. I tried to mount the hard disk but it kept telling me the mount point was busy and I checked that when I plugged the 1TB disk in via a usb to SATA adaptor the /dev/dsk directory actually created the device which was c2t0d0s0 thru 15.
I have since found that because of the difference between big endian and little endian I am not going to be able to mount the hard disk on my laptop.
So, I formatted the hard disk with my XP laptop disk. I still can't mount the hard disk, even though the solaris10X86 system sees the hard disk. I tried using zpool, zfs, newfs and fdisk.............The system will not let me do anything with any of the partitions of the 1 Terra Byte disk.
The command format does not see the disk.
Anybody got any ideas?
By the way, I found the big endian, little endian thing via a forum after I asked why I couldn't mount it on my laptop after mounting all partitions on my E250 server.
Thanks, M

Did I put this inquiry in the wrong forum?

never mind