minimum hardware requirement for HPUX 11i V3

I am new for HPUX OS and want to pursue my career in HPUX Administration.

I could not able to get following information from HP.com site, that why I need an assistance to know that - can I install HPUX 11i V3 OS on old HP B2000 & B1000 workstations (these workstation are 4 to 5 year old) or not, if yes then which latest version of HPUX OS can I install. How much minimum RAM (memory) and disk space, do I need on these workstation to install
HPUX 11i v3 for these workstation.Do I need to upgrade the Firmware of any device on these workstation or not, if yes, then which version of firmware do I need and from where I can get it & how can I install firmware on these workstation through which method.

I would be very grateful if somebody help me in this regard.

Kind & warm regards

G

http://h20338.www2.hp.com/hpux11i/downloads/public\_hp-ux\_systems_support.pdf?jumpid=go/hpuxservermatrix

The whole book is very useful:
http://docs.hp.com/en/5992-3373/index.html

I would be surprised if you could install HP-UX 11i V3 on these older workstations. I believe that the last version supported was HP-UX version 10.20 with the 9912 Additional Core Enhancements (ACE) software bundle (December 1999)

The configuration for the B2000 workstation is

The HP Visualize B2000 workstation runs 400MHz with the PA-8500 processor. The B2000 delivers a powerful desktop at entry level prices. The B2000 features the PA-RISC processor that offers total on chip cache of 1.5MB, 256MB of RAM and FXE or FX5 Pro graphics accelerator. Frontier offers used and refurbished HP Visualize B2000 workstations

I came to know but not sure about that HPUX 11i v1 can installed on this server. Also that HPUX 11i v3 cannot be installed on this workstation.

Above links didn't help me much in this regard.

Could any one tell me that HPUX 11i v1 or v2 can be installed or not on this workstation

Kind Regards

As I also come to know that 1GB of Ram is require for HPUX v2 OS installation as my worstation has 1 GB of Ram

HPUX 11i v2 works on b2000 (with 1GB of RAM). Of course it is unsupported... I've also tried to boot v3 but without any success :(. I think the problem is with backward hardware compatibility - drivers for old hardware (in that case b2000's memory subsystem) may have been removed.

Regards