Load Balancing - LB Server & BackEnd1 & BackEnd2

Hello,
What I wish to succeed is to setup loadbalancing between two dedicated servers. Here is my case:

=======================================================================================================
LB IP (Just an IP address): Provided by hosting company (11.22.33.44) Hosting company supports only port 80 for LB service which is not good for me.
=======================================================================================================
LB Server (VPS): Ubuntu 14.04,Mysql,php5,apache2 installed VPS from the same hosting company, location of server is database center A... IP: 55.66.77.88
BackEnd1- Dedicated server (DS1): Ubuntu 14.04,Mysql,php5,apache2 installed & from the same company in the same data center with the IP address of: 99.00.11.22 Application port is 21000
BackEnd2- Dedicated server (DS2): Ubuntu 14.04,Mysql,php5,apache2 installed & from the same company in the same data center with IP address of : 66.77.88.99
Application port is: 21000

What I accomplished is only HTTP balancing for port 80. I setup LBIP as loadbalance ip for DS1 and DS2 servers. When I try to open webpage in LB server, it redirects me to DS1 page or DS2 webpage in comply with weight parameter. As long as I refresh the webpage, my pc goes to DS1 or DS2.

My main aim: When a php request sent to port, for example 21000, not to 80, LB server will redirect the user to DS1 or DS2 at port 21000 and communicate mysql databases from LB server to DS1 and DS2

I have searched on the net about possible solutions:
1) HAProxy, i found a tutorial which is supporting port 80. No good for me
2) ZenLoadBalancer which is not free of charge and very expensive.

Could you please redirect me to a new keyword to examine on it?
PS: If I had known how to setup my LB IP into my LB server (VPS), maybe I could have been running it. But could not found an answer on the net.

Thanks in advance
Boris

Sorted out with pound.
I replaced http by tcp and it worked out!

B.regards
Boris