Linux PaceMaker Equivalent to a SharedAddress Resource Type

In HA platforms, there is the concept of a "Scalable Resource Type, which included the sharedaddress" that is used in commonly Web Servers resource groups. The sharedaddress resource type is provided so a developer can use this Resource type to build their own scalable resource group. I see PaceMaker provides a Apache Resource type, but I do not believe its generic to create your own group to use the sharedAddress ability with. Red Hat support seems to be confounded by the concept, it also could be I am not explaining it correctly. Most anyone who has any type of HA Application background should be able to understand the concept I am talking about.
Does PaceMaker provide a sharedAddress or similiar concept, resource type to roll your own Scalable Resource Group?

Any systemd or init script can be ran as resource in linux cluster with most common preconfigured (a lot).

As for scalable, do you expect a shared filesystem among all nodes or similar ?
Such setups exist with drbd or FC/ISCSI, a clustered file system over it and services on them.

But, i would always recommend putting two haproxy infront of backends instead of the setup above.
It is simpler, less code layers and much easier scaling in the long run.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the request ?

Hope that helps
Regards
Peasant