lftp: Option to lftp a file, wait and download a file as soon as its created

Please let me know what is lftp options combination to wait and download a file from target as soon as its gets created. I tried with different options but not able to get it working as I need

any help would be appreciated

Try using:

repeat --until-ok
1 Like

It seems working, but not able to use in cmd line. lftp -c pget -n 5 -O tgt src, works fine , but not able to run with repeat from cmd line. I am trying to use the following

lftp repeat -d 60 --until-ok pget -n 5 -O tgt src

---------- Post updated at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:04 PM ----------

It seems working, but not able to use in cmd line. lftp -c pget -n 5 -O tgt src, works fine , but not able to run with repeat from cmd line. I am trying to use the following

---------- Post updated at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:05 PM ----------

---------- Post updated at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:06 PM ----------

I think you're missing a "-c".

lftp -c repeat -d 60 --until-ok pget -n 5 -O tgt src

Otherwise, what's the error message (if any) or output you are getting?

1 Like

Thx, it works , I was using -c option, but tried just before pget!