Learn typing in Chinese

I have a burning desire to learn how to type in chinese (and after, probably with success, in another languages). How to do this, all symbols are needed, and methods of input also. And a map of chinese keyboar layout will be helpful.
I want very much study program.

To type Chinese on a computer, you need to decide which input method you wish to learn and use. Some by variations of strokes and the others by phonetics. There is no fixed "Chinese keyboard layout" because that depends on the input method chosen.

You can do search on Google on "Chinese input method" and you ought to find something useful.

I know all this, i used search BEFORE, please if you don't know ... don't post, I know what is search (if you have some luck you'll find).
I cant install Global IME.
What does all these problems mean? I still cant input ZH. Windows 2000 (msscaime.exe is not supporting OS, what does this mean((((

I can't understand why you said you cannot install an IME on Windows 2000. I am Chinese. I type Chinese every day, and I have a Windows 2000 still running that supports IME. You just need a Windows setup disc to install it from if you cannot install that from Windows Update.