Jumpstart with flars: looking for /tmp/flar

I'm a little stumped here. If anyone has seen this, please point me in the right direction
Little background first:

I maintain a Solaris corporate build, currently based on Solaris 10u4 (08/07). This build is deployed using flars through jumpstart, wanboot, and jumpstart DVD. In the lab, I have a jumpstart server (built with Sol10 5/08) and a client set up for the only purpose of maintaining that build. Basically, when the build needs to be updated, I :

• build the client with the current flar,
  • make all the changes to the client I need to make,
  • create new flar with the exact same command every time,
  • move the flar to the jumpstart flars directory,
  • edit the flar name in the profile/class file,
  • test the new flar by re-jumping the client with the new flar.

This year alone, I've done this 6-7 times. No issues. Until today. I needed to update the build with a new SNMP client, so I went through my usual procedure... but, when I went to test the flar, when it came time for the jumpstart to open the flar, it game me this message:

Processing profile
           -Opening Flash archive

ERROR: Could not open file (/tmp/flarAAAdZaGeb)

I have no idea why the jumpstart is looking for that /tmp/flarAAAdZaGeb, nor what flarAAAdZaGeb is. If anyone knows what this is, please let me know.

More info:

• When I jumpstart the client with the older flars, no issue.
  • I went ahead and rebuilt the client with the last flar that worked, and without making any changes, made a flar out of that build, and still got the Could not open file, this time /tmp/flarAAAVjaGeb.

Well, I'm a moron.

I looked everywhere except the obvious: I'm serving my jumpstart flars off nfs... the permissions on the new flars were 400 :slight_smile:

Admins: feel free to lock or delete the thread.
I prefer deletion to hide my shame :slight_smile: , although the post may help someone along the line.