Issue with luxadm?

Hello,

I have Solaris 10 running on one of rack server with dual port FC card. Each port of FC card is connected to two switches respectively. I have been trying to test multipathing functionality with one of FC Storage.
While I have two storage controllers , each connected to the two switches for multipathing. So I have altogether 4 ports from each controller of storage connected to switches which altogether makes 8 paths for multipathing.

My Storage has two controllers - Controller 0 and Controller 1. I created two LUNs each of size 120GB. The primary owner for LUN1 was made Controller-0 . When I tried to make primary owner for LUN2 as controller-1 it threw a warning and switches it back to Controller-0. The warning gets displayed in Storage Management Tool. I noticed that it happen after 1-2 minutes of time and sometimes whenever the system reboots.

Due to this, when I am trying to run luxadm display <devicename> it shows me Controller-0 serial number for both the devices.(ie. Controller-0).

I went ahead and tested multipathing functionality. When I removed one cable of HBA card from host end, the other is taking care and I am still able to access the directory structure and both the LUNs without any issue. As another test scenerio, when I tried to remove one controller, the other controller takes care and LUNs are still accessible. When I removed Controller-0 the luxadm display shows serial number for both the LUNS as "unsupported". While remove Controller-1, it showed serial number of Controller-0 successfully.

All I am concerned about luxadm display for controller-1 which shows the serial number of controller-0 instead.
And, while removing controller-0 it shows serial number as"Unsupported".I wonder if there is any command or script which can rescan the luxadm display (I just guess if this can be helpful here).

Please suggest.

which is the Storage involved?

are you using the solaris native multipath or the software of the storage vendor?

The storage is Dell MD 3620f and I am using Solaris native multi pathing stmsboot.