inodes

Hi, sorry to have written in other language i think i could do that.
I would to know
A file system use inodes indexed allocation as a method of allocating space.
In the inode blocks are 10 references to direct, 1 indirect reference to a single block, 1 block indirect reference to a reference to double and 1 triple indirect block.
The block size is 1KB and the size of disk blocks addresses is 32 bits. What is the maximum number of blocks that occupy a disk file? (including the index blocks) How large a file will occupy 500 bytes of data? How many disk accesses are required to access the 67,382,000 byte?
I don't want to know the answer, i want to know HOW calculate this
Thank you very much and excuse me again for my mistake

Do not post classroom or homework problems in the main forums. Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

Please review the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

More-than-likely, posting homework in the main forums has resulting in a forum infraction. If you did not post homework, please explain the company you work for and the nature of the problem you are working on.

If you did post homework in the main forums, please review the guidelines for posting homework and repost.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.