ifcfg-eth0 and eth1 is N/A

when i finish installed rhel 4.4 to my hp dl585 box, ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1 is not available.when i ifconfig -a,i can not see the eth0 and eth1, only lo0 and si0. Unlike to the other server i found eth0 and eth1 files in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/.

what will i do?

That's strange, are you sure that the NICs are phisicaly OK, connected, not faulty ? Those are configuration files, and as soon as the system boots, it will look for them, but they have to be created first. Use modprobe to determine the state of NICs, or "ethtool"

When installing A Redhat EL4/Centos4/Oracle_UBL4 OS that is supported by the DL585 chassis according to HP, you should immediately install the HP Proliant Support Pack.
(I would recommend downloading the latest one from http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3288124&taskId=135&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3219717&lang=en&cc=us instead of using the one on the disc that came with the computer)
The HP PSP will automatically install all of the proper drivers for the hardware in your machine.
It looks like v7.91 & the site is alot less user friendly than it was a few months ago since they have now switched to cryptic multipart downloads instead of a single easy .tgz file.
You probably don't have a network driver that supports the Broadcom network interfaces. The old driver was the bcm5700. The new driver HP has chosen to use is the TG3 driver.
Try using "netconfig" to configure you network settings once, it will attempt to load a compatible driver if one is on the system. The HP proliant support pack should have came on the disc's that shipped with the system.
NOTE: If using Centos or Oracle UBL you will have to change the text in /etc/redhat-release to say "Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4)" or whatever the correct text is for other releases. I have at least one of everything here. and support 4 DL585 G1's and 1 DL585 G2.