I want to learn & understand all abt LINUX

Salute 2 All.

I am totally unknown in LINUX glaxy.

There is any one whu can let me know abt LINUX.
There is any one whu have a few time to help me for teaching LINUX
I want to learn & understand all abt LINUX

You should start with The Linux Documentation Project ( http://www.tldp.org/ ). It is a very good point to start. Install on your computer a Linux distro and using the How-To files you can learn a lot by yourself...

Hi,

you simply should start with using Linux, probably some kind of SuSE 10.1 OSS....

It's a very good distribution for beginners due to an automatic Installation and configuration (yast2, sax, etc...)

I think you are very interested in it, so you should get yourself worked into filesystems and the bash and things like that....

Later if you are kind of experienced you may want to get an other distribution (a debian based) like gentoo....

all information you really need you'll get in first line of Forums like this one, newsgroups or the all-seeing-eye www.google.com :wink:

have fun by joining the great world of GNU/Linux....

if you have any questions, simply mail me and I'll do my very best to help :wink:

email removed

Greets,

Jan

Hi --
I m prashant singh. I m new in this field right now I m working LINUXEL4. so plz if U know something about it plz tell me. I will wait for ur answer.

prashant singh

:confused:  :confused:

We're only going to echo the same advice you've been reading all over the boards in the first place... install and play with linux on a spare computer, read documentation. We can help with more specific questions, but what you're asking for now has filled many large books. That's a bit much to say in a bbpost.

Go to www.linux.org and click on corses!