I need help movingworking code into library function and calling it obj13-2.pl

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted!
I need help moving working code into library function called obj13-lib.pl and call the same function in obj13-2.pl
I am a Linux newbie and this certificate is my first step towards a Linux admin position, hopefully. This question is my last one for this course and I really need your help.
I was able to get obj14-1.pl to work with array and calling a function but those same style is not working on this question.
I think the sub pick is easier to copy over but the @results and @results2 is not working and the code is not working

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data:
    We are going to re-write the card shuffling script again, this time copy the script, obj12.pl, as obj13-2.pl. Remove the code that does the shuffling and include it as another function in obj13-lib.pl. After the first "hand", first five elements of the first shuffled array, is dealt(printed), call the shuffling function again before "dealing"(printing) another, different "hand"(first five elements of the second shuffled array). Make sure all cards(elements) printed are unique. Because there is a built-in Perl function named "shuffle" do not call your new function "shuffle".

When you are finished, turn in your obj13-2.pl and obj13-lib.pl files.

1. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms:
    This is the code I started and prints out 2 sets of random cards:
sub pick (\@) { my $startingdeck = shift; return splice @{$startingdeck}, rand @{$startingdeck}, 1; } @startingdeck = ("A H","2 H","3 H","4 H","5 H","6 H","7 H","8 H", "9 H","10 H","J H","Q H","K H","A D","2 D","3 D","4 D","5 D","6 D","7 D","8 D", "9 D","10 D","J D","Q D","K D","A C","2 C","3 C","4 C","5 C","6 C","7 C","8 C", "9 C","10 C","J C","Q C","K C", "A S","2 S","3 S","4 S","5 S","6 S","7 S","8 S", "9 S","10 S","J S","Q S","K S"); 
my @results = (); push @results , pick @startingdeck for 1..5; 
my @results2 = ();
push @results2, pick @startingdeck for 1..5;
Print "@results\n";
Print "@results2\n"
  1. The attempts at a solution (include all code and scripts):
    OBJ13-lib.pl
sub pick (\@) { my $startingdeck = shift; return splice @{$startingdeck}, rand @{$startingdeck}, 1; return ($startingdeck) 
sub results {
my @results = (); push @results , pick @startingdeck for 1..5; 
my @results2 = ();
push @results2, pick @startingdeck for 1..5;
Print "@results\n";
Print "@results2\n"; 
} 
} 1; 

This is my code for calling the function in obj13-2.pl

$I = pick(@startingdeck);
$j = results(@results);

@startingdeck = ("A H","2 H","3 H","4 H","5 H","6 H","7 H","8 H", "9 H","10 H","J H","Q H","K H","A D","2 D","3 D","4 D","5 D","6 D","7 D","8 D", "9 D","10 D","J D","Q D","K D","A C","2 C","3 C","4 C","5 C","6 C","7 C","8 C", "9 C","10 C","J C","Q C","K C", "A S","2 S","3 S","4 S","5 S","6 S","7 S","8 S", "9 S","10 S","J S","Q S","K S"); 

print "@results\n";
print "@results2\n";
  1. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):
    Oreilly School, Sebastopol, CA, USA, Kelly Peterson,
    It gives me this error with link to my school:
    You are only allowed to post URLs once you have at least 5 posts.

Note: Without school/professor/course information, you will be banned if you post here! You must complete the entire template (not just parts of it).