[HP UNIX B.10.20] NFS Client SubSystem fail

Recently moved a HP Unix B.10.20 system from US to Thailand, and everything is work well in US but after we changed:

1. set_parms ip_address (change the IP to TH range)
  2. set_parms addl_netwrk (change the Subnet, Gateway, Domain name, DNS Svr Name, and DNS IP)
  3. vi /etc/hosts (to commented entries and add new enteries.)

After rebooted encountered NFS Client Subsystem fail* during the post screen. Check the /etc/rc.log and it shown:

starting up the Automount daemon /usr/sbin/automount -f /etc/auto_master FAILURE CODE:1 mounting remote NFS file system.... "/sbin/rc2.d/S430nfs.client start" FAILED

Any expert can help to guide me through?

rgds,
beta911

Check if the NFS server has exported the share to the new client address you have setuped.

If you do not require the NFS mountpoint in question, you will need to comment it out or delete it from /etc/auto_master file or an equivalent file, depending on the content of /etc/auto_master.

Regards
Peasant.

NFS Server is disable with only the NFS Client enabled. I had attached the nfsconf setting picture... and i do need the NFS mountpoint.

The NFS server as a remote server (not the client - your server) which shared the path via NFS is not available or is restricting the access to your client (your server).

This has nothing with NFS server on your host, your host is the client to NFS server.

mounting remote NFS file system
Is your NFS server available on the new location ?

We shipped total 5 HP UX B.10.20 system and 2 are working fine but not the other three. Setting checked are all same....

BTW, the share path is RW for everyone.

---------- Post updated at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:31 AM ----------

I do really need help as i am stuck here.. i am new to HP Unix... especially B.10.20.....