How to track table status delete/update/insert status in DB2 V10 z/os?

Dear Team
I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update )
Scenario

We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted entire table . Since its test environment - the privileges are given as expected.

Expectations: Is there a way to capture/track at user level ? Can we track which user deleted this table or updated/inserted etc.

What I Tried : Trigger was my first thought . Second was temporal tables ( Not explored)

I created a trigger with table that captures insert records with below example . I am able to figure out whenever insert/update/delete happens . however I am unable to capture which user did this . How can be track this ? Can we use SYSIBM.SYSTABAUTH ( Grantee column has user name ) But how can this be mapped
Example of insert logic

CREATE TRIGGER TEST_SAMPLE_INSERT

AFTER INSERT ON TEST_SAMPLE
   REFERENCING NEW AS N
   FOR EACH ROW
   BEGIN ATOMIC
   INSERT INTO X\_TEST_SAMPLE \( action\_timestamp,action\_type,before\_or_after, Other attributes of table \)

Values (current timestamp,'I','A',Other attributes of table )

Any help appreciated . Would love to learn new ways to capture this at user level

Please do not cut and paste all your pre-formatted (junk tags) into the forum:

This is text from your irresponsible cut and paste:

Dear Team 
  I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update ) 
Scenario 

We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted entire table . Since its test environment - the privileges are given as expected. 

Expectations: Is there a way to capture/track at user level ? Can we track which user deleted this table or updated/inserted etc. 

What I Tried : Trigger was my first thought . Second was temporal tables ( Not explored) 

I created a trigger with table that captures insert records with below example . I am able to figure out whenever insert/update/delete happens . however I am unable to capture which user did this . How can be track this ? Can we use SYSIBM.SYSTABAUTH ( Grantee column has user name ) But how can this be mapped 
Example of insert logic

CREATE TRIGGER TEST_SAMPLE_INSERT

AFTER INSERT ON TEST_SAMPLE
       REFERENCING NEW AS N
       FOR EACH ROW
       BEGIN ATOMIC
       INSERT INTO X_TEST_SAMPLE ( action_timestamp,action_type,before_or_after, Other attributes of table )
  Values (current timestamp,'I','A',Other attributes of table )

Any help appreciated . Would love to learn new ways to capture this at user level 

Get rid of all the junk formatting from the site you cut and pasted from and add the correct code tags to your code and repost in a new thread.

Thanks.