How To Open Ports in RedHat ?

how can i open ports i need in red hat server vs root access ?

What do you mean by opening a port?

If an application server binds to the port to listen incoming traffic or have to send out any messages, the port must be open. Otherwise, it is closed. I don't think you will manually open a port.

Or do you mean to configure the firewall to enable certain ports that are otherwise blocked by default?

i wont to install ircd on my server my ports i need 6663-7000 closed. vs what command can i open them ?

When you start ircd (if its configured correctly), it should open those ports.

This port range is > 1024. You don't have to be root to run this program. You don't have to manually open them. The program will open them as needed.

but i wont to run ircd not from root access, i wont from user. so program can't open ports coz has no access

1 man said i must use that command:

iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 6667 -j ACCEPT

and he said it will open ports

The ports are indeed already opened by ircd. However, if you have a firewall blocking it then ircd won't be able to send or receive anything from that port from outside your machine although ircd can bind to the port. That's why I asked you whether you have a firewall and would like to enable a port. We don't know if you have a firewall. You do.