How to find which file system was not mounted ?

Hello all,

can someone help on how can i check if all file system were mounted during reboot?

I know that we have first to look on /etc/vfstab; the containing of this one should be mounted during boot of system, and after with : df -k we can see if mentioned file system on vfstab were mounted or not !

But as far as I know there is another way to look if all file system were mounted or not. So, how can I do this check?

Thanks for your usual support.

If you want to automate it, you could do this:

for vol in `grep ufs /etc/vfstab | egrep -v '^#' | awk '{ print $3 }'` ; do if df -k $vol | grep $vol > /dev/null ; then echo "$vol ok" ; else echo "***** $vol NOT MOUNTED"; fi;done

Using VxVM, you can use the vxdg/vxdisk commands to "see" your disk groups online and enabled too.. followed by checking your mount points, depending how you control it..eg using cluster control etc.. Its pretty straight forward:cool:

hello,

thx Dragon, but i don't want to automate it, but just using commande sometimes; anyway i have to read and understand your script then i can get idea how to check.

@incredible, thx but i'm not using VxVM, might you have another idea how can find out not mounted filesystem !

Thx.