How to connect internet in Linux OS

How to enable internet on my Linux OS
My OS: Red Hat Fedora
Release 9 (Sulphur)
version: 2.6
I have to connect via my Nokia cell phone via cable.
This way only I had been using internet on my Windows OS.
If any software is required to install on my UNIX for internet, then I don't have any. If any s/w needs to be downloaded, please provide me link also if possible.

Waiting eagerly for your reply!!!!

What's your cell phone?

Nokia-N73

It acts like a USB modem to Linux. Do you have a /dev/ttyACM0 or /dev/ttyUSB0 ?

No Corona, there is no file with that name.
Please find attached the contents of the /dev directory.

How are you attaching to the phone? Cable? Bluetooth?

Cable

lsusb, please

Corona please find the output of the command attached.
Please let me know whatever information you need.
I thank you.

It doesn't show that anything other than hubs and a USB camera is attached.

Do you want me to connect my laptop with the cell phone and then run the command?
Please elaborate on your queries because I don't know what that command is which you told me to run last time.
I may not get what you ask unless you elaborate.
Thanks

Yes, lsusb lists usb things. Please attach your phone then run it. It may help determine which device driver you need for your phone.

It would be much better to paste text in code tags than to upload screenshots.

OK Corona, next time I would paste text in tags rather than screenshot.
Please see the output of the screenshot attached. When I connect my cellphone , then in cell phone it asks for a few options. The 1st output is when I selected the option PC Suite ( the one I opt. for internet). The 2nd output is when I selected mass storage. The 3rd output is when I didn't connect my cell phone.
So, you can consider any among the 1st two.
Please let me know any more info. required

I had been hoping users more knowledgeable than me would chime in since this is something I have never done before.

You need to convince the kernel that your USB phone is really a serial port. Be sure to connect it in 'PC Suite' mode.

modprobe usbserial vendor=0x0421 product=0x0486

That should hopefully create a /dev/ttyUSB0 or /dev/ttyUSB1 which you can use to connect via PPP like this thread shows. Unfortunately my experience with PPP is very limited.

Well, the magic of USB drivers comes from taking the device IDs into the local libraries and then out on the net to find a match, so first try it on a machine on the Internet, prefereably your machine. You can pull the cable, and if necessary NIC, later.

You can put it on a windows PC and inspect the IDs of all the bits in the Device Manager and by connection view. Then, you can Google for compatible drivers to install on LINUX.

Visitng the phone manufacturer web site is also a great place to find drivers. I am not sure droids and such are so uniform inside that drivers have gotten portable. I am amazed my older smartphone can get multiple free browsers to run!

Once it is running, some models cannot be phones while in PAM DUN mode, but you can Skype out!