How to configure netbackup client in Solaris 9 & 10

Hi Experts

Though I am aware that I am asking some thing which I should not ask here, however I am sure that there are many who must be have configure netback client in solaris 9 and 10.
Please help /direct me towards some link as how and what all is required to configure Veritas netback client.

Thanking in anticipation

http://www.zedat.fu-berlin.de/pub/ZEDAT/Backup/NetBackup\_6\_0//NetBackup\_Install_UNIX.pdf

The documentation that comes with the install client should explain it all, if not you can search symantec's knowledge base for install instructions.

If the Netbackup master server is a Solaris machine then it can push client to solaris client machine.
Or you can installed the client manually, but make sure that the maintanace pack on client is the same on the server such as MP6.0 should be installed on client also.
Once done make sure services are running on client such as bpclinet.
After that from Netbackup master server check properties of client machine, if the server can check properties of clinet most likely your backup will be successful.

ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/279261.pdf

This is the installation guide that will give you all that you need.

Here are the summary of steps:

Create a policy for this client.
Run the install script of the client.
Enter the master server name when prompted.

On the master server, go to admin console, host properties, clients, double click on the client so see if it gets connected