How do you like your coffee?

Coffee. That hot black liquid that maintains my sanity when transitioning between day and night schedules. I like to mix it up a lot. Sometimes I like a plain old cup of coffee with no condiments and other times I want creamy, overly sweet espresso based beverage such as cappuccino. How do you like yours?

I don't drink coffee as its not good for consciousness ( I didn't say health ), a while ago I was drinking it but not now.

There is a varied juicy argument about whether coffee is good or bad for health, I just don't want to bring that here.

I like Iced Lattes.... :smiley:

Just like I can't understand why the British put milk or lemon into their tee, I can't understand why someone would dilute coffee. But then again, most people in my office have to put additional water in when I'm in charge of making coffee, because otherwise their heart rate goes through the roof.

Personally, I prefer 2 ways of getting my C8H10N4O2: plain drip (with aforementioned consequences) or espresso (italian style)

lots and in any temperature - I dont bother if it's black or white as long as there's no sugar in it ... averaging about 15 cups a day and can drink it at any time night or day

zxmaus

Nasty stuff... don't know how you drink it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer orange juice ^^ no cocaine, no caffeine, no alcohol �__�

Less coffee with more milk in it is good!!!:b:

I almost never drink coffee. Last two times were in the '90s. One was when the very cute co-worker I had a crush on and I were driving back to the office and she suggested stopping for coffee instead of going straight back to work. I figured I could choke down a cup to spend a half-hour with her instead of at my desk. The other was during a 2 hour shift working at a Christmas tree lot after dark in sub-zero (farenheit, probably -20 or more C) temperatures.

Expresso all the way!

Espresso, like pludi says, italian style :slight_smile:
No sugar.

Not to strong.
I don't think it is good for your health.

Like a famous physician once said:

Which doesn't mean some things aren't a whole lot worse for you than others... When the nonstop coffee-drinking around here bugs me, I just think back to when the office was filled with smokers instead and get over it pretty quick, except for the niggling annoyance about coffee being free and the soda I need to survive costing me dearly.

2 short ristretto in a espresso cup (no room for milk or sugar...)