How can this jar file open pdf ??

OKay so my question is that how does this jar file convert something in there and show pdf when open it? I don't get how it works. Can someone explain to me. I have a link below, in there will be a file call Tools, and please open the file called "PQ10-sample" it will automaticly open up a pdf as well as java, but I just cant figure out how it convert something to turn it into a pdf file and show on my screen. Please help thanks.

mediafire(dot)com/?k4zkf89g2cxyp39]tools.zip

the download is broken so I'd only be guessing, but, why couldn't the jar have a pdf inside it?

ill pm you the link because I need 5 points to post link in this forum lol check ur box.

No PM received.

If you could just describe the problem better a PM might not be necessary.

because it wont let me upload the link , gosh

www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/file/x919ze9j9k416v0/tools(dot)zip

---------- Post updated at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:16 PM ----------

there you got just replace those dot with (.)

Perhaps if you spent less time posting links (which you did, but which was moderated) to junk that people don't really want in their download directories, or PM'ing people, and tried to articulate, in writing, what exactly your problem was this could all be resolved sooner.

well there's a link up now beecause i do not know how to explains it

Well, I have the file, but I have no idea what to do with it. I see SEVERAL jars in there, as well as one executable file, and aren't about to run any of them since I have no idea what they are or what they're supposed to do.

So you're going to have to explain anyway.

Well what happen when I open it is that there will be a PDF file open up and a java program open up and in te jar thers no PDF in there how did it or where did the PDF came from ?

It could create a pdf file in a temporary folder and tell windows to open it, perhaps. It wouldn't have to generate the PDF, it could have it in an archive somewhere.

NO i extracted the jar file out, and search for the pdf, and it won't find anything I tried that already.

When you double-click on the executable jar file, it creates a subdirectory called "CS170-PQ" in your current directory. This subdirectory has, amongst other files, a pdf file called "instructions.pdf". This is the pdf file that is launched initially.

As to where this subdirectory and pdf file are coming from, it appears that they are created, on the fly, by one or more of the Java class files.

tyler_durden