How can I use my /bin/sh script on web browser?

Hello,

I have created my script which works properly through the terminal, but I want to convert it to perform all functions as it performs through terminal, but in this case perform through web browser.
My /bin/sh script is:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

#!/bin/sh
echo Username?
read MY_NAME
echo Provisional file name?
read MY_FILE
echo File NAME you want to save?
read MY_FILE2
cat /opt/SUNWappserver/nodeagents/ins1/logs/* | grep $MY_NAME > $MY_FILE.txt
sed 's/INFO.*;|//g' $MY_FILE.txt > $MY_FILE2.txt

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So , With my script I want through web browser "to find files that contain a text string" for example on /opt/SUNWappserver/nodeagents/ins1/logs/* filling in the fields: UserName, Provisional file name?, File NAME you want to save?, to take results and save results in $MY_FILE.txt after that do this command:

sed 's/INFO.*;|//g' $MY_FILE.txt > $MY_FILE2.txt

I want to use sed to clean to clear unnecessary information through the rows that will appear. This sed command is important for me!

So, can you help me with any script to run through the web browser and perform the above functions?

Regards,
Juta2020

This is a repost of your other topic.

How to convert my /bin/sh script with cgi and html to run it on browser!??

Thread closed.