How can I program socket in unix?

Excuse me . I'm a beginner . In windows , MFC can be used , but how to do in Unix ? And does unix support c++like VC++ ? How can I get developing tools in Unix ?

In unix you can perform the same as how you were doing on MS with using compilers such as gcc & g++ gcc compiles and run c codes & g++ compile, build and run c++ codes. Do check your unix system man pages for more information "man gcc" or "man g++".

So ...
The compiler is named gcc or g++ ?
And it is embedded by Unix ?

As i explained on my previous post the compiler g++ can be used to compile and build c++ codes. gcc is a same variant of the compiler but mainly used to compile c codes. Yes it is embeded by Unix. The only diffrences between MS and Unix on this situation is MS c++ Compiler do have a Visually build compiler. In g++ commands is been used instead.

But the MFC(Microsoft Foundation Class) is inviable in g++ ?

Im not so sure about this. But from my experience, to transfer and compile a source files and the MFC header files on a Solaris UNIX-machine with the gcc or g++. Tried, to compile the header files from the MFC in my project with both compilers (gcc and g++), but the resolution is, that there are too many bugs to
continue the transfer to the crosscompiler. The conclussion is, MS MFC Embeded code is very hard to be translated to Unix running compilers. Even if somehow you did managed to get it done, im sure the results will be not as what you expected.

Anyhow , I wanna program networking in unix . I think , there must be a way to program handily just like what I perform in VC++ . While programming with VC++ , I can use MFC to make many tasks easier , you know .

I would suggest that you give normal socket programming a try first before you start looking at wrapper classes. You might be surprised with what you find.

I have found that socket programming in C/C++ on Unix to be extremely straightforward and easier than on a Win32 system without the need for the MFC.

There is a lot of demo code available and I have found that books that deal with socket programming under Linux translate fine into the BSD side of things.