how can I check the user's mail quota?

how can I check mail quota, and then how can I send mail to user whose quota get full??? :confused:
For this which script must I use?

What is the 'mail' and version you are asking about? What OS and version?

From what I remember, there isn't a mail quota, but probably a disk quota.

If you're using the cyrus IMAP server, you can set/examine the user's quota with cyradm, I believe.

system uses sendmail. And we study on unix,we study with perl.
�f a user's mails' size pass over the size which we determined, system send mail that user. Can � explain.
I'm waiting your help. Thanks...
:wink:

criglerj,can you explain more...

emreatlier, you need to make sure you're hitting the REPLY button and not the NEW TOPIC button, so that all posts related to this topic stay in this thread...

Sendmail does not have a mail quota - see experts-exchange thread

You can implement Cyrus which was oombera suggestion.

� suppose that, � cant tell my problem.
think that,each user has mail capacity,size. (for example we will determine mail capacity for a user) and then the program (which we study) will control it,and if size pass over,mail will be sent to user.
� suppose that � can tell my problem..
thanks for attention...

emreatlier,

The first thing you need to do is read the rules. Note number 6.

You keep mentioning the word study in your posts and I noticed you are a student.

If you have specific questions about a business application, please feel free to post. If you have questions about a class project/test/quiz/exam/work, please ask your instructor.

You have been given information which, if you are attempting to add quotas for email, would assist you. If you have specific questions about that product, first you need to read the manuals, documentation, man pages about the product. Check the man page for your OS for quota and read the info on the web links we posted here.

Please do not post NEW threads for the same subject - I merged your last thread into this one to keep some order - realize I may not answer (or be on-line) for all questions - I'm busy working too while answering questions (okay, I'm surfing the net :slight_smile: ). Try not to ask a certain person for answers - they may not sign in for many days.