Help with configuring printer on Sun Solaris

I have tried and tried again, to get an HP 4700dn laserjet printer to work on a GI Sun Solaris BOX. I have gone through and added the Printer server and IP to the Host file in the /etc folder and also added the printer ip and printer name itself. when I go to print something the printer shows up in the drop down menu. I can also ping the printer all day. the issue is when I do go to Print something, its not what I wanted printed. Not to mention it takes about 2 minutes for it to print what i did not want. the only thing I get is something like this:
Host: tais012svr
Class: tais012svr
Job: Java Printing

that is all that prints. it is quite frustrating and i have looked everywhere I even have used lpadmin and entered this:

lpadmin -p (Printername) -s (printername)

i am at odds ends here. can anyone help?

have a look here:
System Administration Guide: Solaris Printing - Sun Microsystems

lpadmin -p testqueue -v /dev/printers/0 -A mail -n /usr/lib/lp/model/ppd/system/foomatic/HP/<your printer> 
-i /usr/lib/lp/model/standard_foomatic -o banner=never -o stty="-opost" -I postscript -u allow:all

enable testqueue

accept testqueue

that last bit of code, i tried that and i got this error:

/usr/sbin/lpadmin: illegal option -- n
UX:lpadmin: ERROR: unrecognized option "-n"

lpadmin -p testqueue -v /dev/printers/0 -A mail -n /usr/lib/lp/model/ppd/system/foomatic/HP/HP-Color_LaserJet_4700-Postscript.ppd.gz  /
    -i /usr/lib/lp/model/standard_foomatic -o banner=never -o stty="-opost" -I postscript -u allow:all
enable testqueue

---------- Post updated at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:29 AM ----------

accept testqueue

---------- Post updated at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:30 AM ----------

when you must use -n not --

i redid the code and verified what i was typing. i still got the same error even when i used "-n" and not --n.

Try to configure your printer via JetAdmin , it is HP sollution for netwroked based printer in Solris OE

yea i heard about it, just dont know where to get it. i also do not know if i will be able to configure this printer correctly because its shared on a print server. i can basically log into the server and select any printer in the area to print on. the one specific and close to me is the one i want. i was told it was as simple as editing the host file with the right IP and it should print. thing is, is it is printing, just not what im telling it to print.
if anyone can send me a link where i can get jetadmin, because HP's website is not working over here. it keeps timing out and undisplayable when it comes to downloading things from their website. thanks.