Help mounting Windows share in UNIX

We recently upgraded one of our engineering servers, and now the lone UNIX box that houses older CAD files can not connect to it. I have tried every variation of mount I can find, but to no avail. Help is appreciated. Here are the specs:

Server: Windows 2003 x64 with Unix Services for Windows loaded; server uses same IP as old server, and alias to old server name created (both reply to ping request on UNIX box)

Client: Integraph TD-30 running SunOS 5.5.1 (System V Release 4).

The original command before the change:
mount -f nfs wrengcad1:d/wr6105 /.wr6105

Commands tried:

mount -F nfs 172.30.3.71:/wr6105 /.wr6105
mount -F nfs 172.30.3.71:e/Data_Shares/wr6105 /.wr6105
mount -F nfs wrengcad1:e/Data_Shares/wr6105 /.wr6105
mount 172.30.3.71:/wr6105 /.wr6105
mount nfs://172.30.3.71/wr6105 /.wr6105
mount 172.30.3.71:E:Data_Shares:wr6105 /.wr6105

Most common return on these is path not found.

Try to mount using fstype cifs or smbfs.

mount -t cifs //windows/shared/dir -o username=ur_username,password=ur_win_passwd /Unix/dir

I did, but cifs, smbfs, or -t are not recognized as valid commands. Here is what I can use:

mount [-v | -p]
mount [-F FSType] [-V] [current_options] [-o specific_options] {special | mount_point}
mount [-F FSType] [-V] [current_options] [-o specific_options] special mount_point
mount -a [-F FSType] [-V] [current_options] [-o specific_options] [mount_point ...]

So I guess it's pretty safe to conclude that the NFS is not installed or not correctly configured on the Windows box.

I think progress is being made, as I'm getting a different error now. I've fixed NFS permissions on the root, and set allow anonymous access (otherwise I get authentication errors), and now when I run

mount -F nfs 172.30.3.71:E/Data_Shares/wr6105 /mnt/wr6105

it returns no errors, but when I try to list the contents of this directory, I get the error

wr6105: does not exist

even though I can ls the mnt directory and see wr6105 in its contents. Any thoughts?

Could you use different names locally and remotely just to see which one it's complaining about?

vnix# mkdir /mnt/oink
vnix# mount -F nfs 172.30.3.71:E/Data_Shares/wr6105 /mnt/oink

When I cd to oink, it says oink does not exist.

When I ls oink, it gives me a permission denied. I would have thought allowing anonymous access would take care of permissions.

Did you try the other paths in the mount command that you had before, just server:/wr6105 and the other variants?

Yes, but those do not work. We had originally done NFS sharing on the wr6105 folder, but it would not mount to that. The mount returned no errors only when we had NFS done on the root level (which required that we turn off NFS on the sub folder, otherwise it threw up errors on the windows box).