Help me with installing nagvis in nagios (Apache mod_php missing)

Hi Im new in this forum. I have setup a pc with debian, and installed nagios core, with basic functions like pings in all our departments. The plan is to install nagvis and make a map with "pins" on all our departmens, and then pin is green the department is up, and when its red its down. I have downloaded nagvis-1.7.6. i open up my terminal and go to the download folder and enter the nagvis folder. i type ./install.sh This is the fault i get: +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Welcome to NagVis Installer 1.7.6 | +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | This script is built to facilitate the NagVis installation and update | | procedure for you. The installer has been tested on the following systems: | | - Debian, since Etch (4.0) | | - Ubuntu, since Hardy (8.04) | | - SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11 | | | | Similar distributions to the ones mentioned above should work as well. | | That (hopefully) includes RedHat, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSuSE | | | | If you experience any problems using these or other distributions, please | | report that to the NagVis team. | +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Do you want to proceed? [y]: y +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Starting installation of NagVis 1.7.6 | +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | OS : Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS | | | +--- Checking for tools -------------------------------------------------------+ | Using packet manager /usr/bin/dpkg found | | | +--- Checking paths -----------------------------------------------------------+ | Please enter the path to the nagios base directory [/usr/sbin/nagios3]: /usr/local/nagios | nagios path /usr/local/nagios found | | Please enter the path to NagVis base [/usr/sbin/nagios3/nagvis]: /usr/local/nagvis | | +--- Checking prerequisites ---------------------------------------------------+ PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 | PHP 5.3 found | | PHP Module: gd 5.3 found | | PHP Module: mbstring compiled_in found | | PHP Module: gettext compiled_in found | | PHP Module: session compiled_in found | | PHP Module: xml compiled_in found | | PHP Module: pdo compiled_in found | | Apache mod_php MISSING | | Do you want to update the backend configuration? [n]: ^C It says that the Apache mod_php is missing? ive search like five hours on google, and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Can anybody please help me, and tell me why "Apache mod_php" is misssing, i cant get further in the installation of nagvis, before apache mod_php is "found". For any questions or answers feel free to text it on this page, or you can contact me on my e-mail: jones_nielsen94@hotmail.com I hope somebody can help me. Sincerely Jonas

Some have fixed this with the mod_php5 module: Apache mod_php missing - Google Search