[HELP] How to create a NIC eth0 in CentOs 6.3.

I make many service in Centos 6.3 so I clone and copy any edition to do, but I don't see a NIC eth0, What I have to do to used eth0 ?, and how to create it ?
It some picture:

---------- Post updated 11-25-12 at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-24-12 at 10:53 PM ----------

please help me. ?

First off: you posted this to the Debian subforum, when a better place would be the RHEL subforum.

Your problem is pretty common for anyone doing a VMWare clone of RHEL6. RHEL6 tries to keep network interface naming as deterministic as possible and so kudzu writes a udev rule whenever it sees a new NIC so that only that NIC's MAC address will ever be called by that name. The consequence of that is that the first time you boot into your cloned image it will pick up that new VM's NIC as a new interface (since the MAC address is different). So eth1 is actually the same interface as eth0 was on the original VM.

To get around this just go in and remove the lines for eth0 and eth1 in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules then use ifrename to rename eth1 to eth0. The latter step will fix the interface naming for your current boot but the former step will fix it across reboots. The alternative would be to edit the file then just reboot, but that takes too long in my opinion.