Having problem with FreeBSD 5.3

I just download the FreeBSD 5.3 i386 iso files. And I have a problem now, I can't copy the 5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso to the cd, I try a lot of times, even change lots of blank cd to try but still cannot. But I can copy the other three iso files, i.e. 5.3-RELEASE-i386-bootonly.iso, 5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso, and 5.3-RELEASE-i386-miniinst.iso. I am using Nero's Buring Rom.
Everytime I try to burn 5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso, the burn process will hang at the "generating relocating information" there, but the other three iso files don't have such problem. It's so strange. I don't know is it my burner's problem or the file's problem... actually I already try to download that file from different ftp sites, but still cannot. I also did the MD5 check, it doesn't have any problem.
Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Thanks.

Suggest you try a different ISO burner for Windows. There are many good ones (some free) on the net.

Google ... Free ISO CDROM burner

And you will be in ISO burning instruction heaven.

Neo

Thanks.
ic, so the problem is the software I'm using. Okay, I'll try to get another burner, anyway, thanks for your help.

It might not be the burner, but how the burner is configured, etc.

Not all burners are created equal.... :smiley:

Some are easer than others, IYKWIM.

Thanks again :slight_smile:
I am using Deep Burner and then it works.
Now, I can install my FreeBSD 5.3, really thank you so much, Neo.
But, just wonder why Nero can't burn the disc 2. Is it any differences in the iso file between disc 2 and the other three.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

p/s: What is IYKWIM...?