GNU Screen: Send to Multiple Screens at Once?

There is a feature that I used in KDE's Konsole that I really miss when I'm on a non-GUI server. The ability to "broadcast" what I type to all open windows. That led me to wonder if this could be done with GNU screen (since it can do a whole lot of other cool stuff)? Basically, it would be really great if I could start a screen session, ssh into three or four servers that I plan to run identical commands on, then type in one windows while having that typing sent to all the other windows as well. So far the 'man' page and various tutorials I've found online do not indicate that this is possible. I'd like an answer that is certain...

Try the 'wall' command.

On my system, the 'wall' command will send a short message to everyone that's logged in.

That's good except:
It kinda screws up thier screen till they do a screen refresh. And, if whatever they were doing was about to do a refresh, they'll miss it.

Hi,

If you are looking at running the same command on multiple servers there is a shell script on the net called 'multixterm'.
This should do all that you want. I use to log into 8 different servers as a number different users when the passwords need to be reset. It will open a window on each server and send everything typed in the main command window to each additional window that has been opened.

That looks like it would be useful for when I'm on a system with X. But, my needs right now are for a system with no windowing system. Just pure CLI. Thanks for the link though, that will prove quite useful in other situations.