Free UNIX with ksh, perl, Oracle and SQL

Is there a UNIX with ksh, perl, Oracle an SQL to download for free?
If not, how can I "build" one?

Sure, pick one: Linux (Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu, Arch, CentOS, OpenSuSE, Fedora, Gentoo, Slackware, ... [sorry for any that I missed]), OpenSolaris/OpenIndiana, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, PC-BSD, ...

It depends on what you need: I assume that you mean the Oracle RDBMS, but what do you mean by "SQL"? An SQL client or server? For Oracle RDBMS, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, ...?

Any modern Unix has ksh, Perl and a range of free SQL engines, such as MySQL, PostgresSQL etc...

Oracle provide an Express edition of their db for free and it can be installed on a a Linux server for testing/training purposes. Download it here and install Oracle Database 10g Express Edition

Assuming that you are not actually looking for a UNIX system but are really looking for a Unix system (UNIX is a brand which is reserved for OSes that are compliant with UNIX95, UNIX95, etc branding requirements and have passed the various indicators of conformance), there are a number of free Unix OSs available such as: OpenSolaris/OpenIndiana, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, PC-BSD.

GNU/Linux distributions such as Red Hat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu are not Unix operating systems nor do they formally claim to be. At best, they are Unix-like operating systems.

... and if you need to learn something related to the Oracle Database, I would suggest to install Solaris or some free RHEL variant like CentOS or OEL.

Thank you!

I agree with Radoulov - but note that you have to trick the Oracle installation script into thinking you are on RHEL or OEL during the install if you are on CentOS, Fedora, etc. Do an Internet search and you will find plenty of examples of how to do this.

Please delete this post if it is deemed spamming the forums, since I have a couple of similar posts. This seemed like a good place to post this question. So if I want to download a free Unix/UNIX software/operating system with the express purpose of learning UNIX and learning to be a UNIX system admin (junior, entry level) what would you suggest? I was looking at freeBSD seems like the best option including learning about servers. Ubuntu seems easiest to learn and work with and will still teach me all the basic UNIX commands but openSolaris is perhaps the best installation to help me enter the workforce sooner? I'm simplifying I know. Any advice? If I was left to my own devices at this point in time I would attempt freeBSD. Have a couple of old computers in the garage that I can load up and get cracking with.

I would suggest to begin with Solaris and RHEL/CentOS/OEL.
I don't have any real production experience with BSD servers.

hmm okay will do. First though I have Ubuntu to load an play with and then I'll load freeBSD and see what happens and probably go to solaris from there. lol