Forum etiquette and contact information

I got the following message

I tried to send the following reply:Please excuse me for not being more familiar with this forums conventions. I was not aware that I included a personal message. Please help me by:

1. So that I can avoid this problem in the future, please let me know what part of my forum submission was offensive.
  2. Let me know if I need to re-submit my forum submission.
    Thanks!
    However, when I tried to post my reply, I was told to post at [deleted because I've not posted enough, but the link is named: Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators - The UNIX and Linux Forums]

This is my fifth attempt to post here. So if I'm successful, please advise me about my questions above.

Thanks!

The reminder from the moderator clearly stated the reason:

...and the reminder of the rules he sent you clearly stated:

So, it seems you have all you need to know to follow the same rules everyone else agreed to when registering to post here.

The post in question can be found here, where you explicitly state that you tried to contact 2 of our members by PM before posting in the main forums.

And as Neo stated: this form of requesting help is not allowed, and you had to agree to the rules when registering. Your missing to read and understand the rules does not allow you to ignore them, same as you won't get out of a speeding ticket just because you claim not to know the traffic rules.