find the most recent file containing a certain string

I want to find the most recent file containing ' NORESETLOGS"
I'm already here but, how to sort this now in a correct way ?
By the way, my version of find does not know about 'fprint'

find . -type f -exec grep -i " NORESETLOGS" {} \; -exec ls -l {} \; | grep -vi " RESETLOGS"

1) Are all the files in the same directory or are there multiple subdirectories?
2) What is the frequency of creation of the files and how many files are there to search?
3) Are all the files normal unix text files?

wont it work ?

find . -type f | xargs grep -l "NORESETLOGS" 2>/dev/null | xargs ls -rt | tail -1

anchal_khare method does not work because "ls -rt" with a command line containing multiple files in multiple directories does not sort the files by time. It could sometimes appear to work because of the order find processes the files.

If the files are spread in multiple directories it seems complex. We can however compare file timestamps with the "-nt" or "-ot" shell operators and easily find the most recent file in a list of files.

1) the files are all in the same directory and their are no subdirs
2) the frequency and the number of files changes from 60 per year to 20 per week depending on some external factors
3) this are all normal unix text files

---------- Post updated at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:59 AM ----------

the solution of anchal_khare does not work, it's well possiblze thatt here are no files containing this string, in this case the solution gives the last file in the dir anyway, and it should give nothing

---------- Post updated at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:38 AM ----------

I think I found a simple solution
In the first try I wanted to find all the files with the string and sort them later on, I just reversed this approach. I sort all the files first and search the string afterwards

ls -1rt *.trc | xargs grep -l " NORESETLOGS" | tail -1

Thanks for the info methyl. I hadn't thought of it.