Fetchmail Help

Hello there Unix & Linux Guru's and Gifted ones,

Can anyone help me configure fetchmail on my redhat 9.0

This sounds to be silly but really I'm new to linux.
I really need step by step installation and configuration on our company's required Redhat 9.0 (shrike) OS.

Thank you and God Bless.

Lomeng (struggled_newbie)

We're going to need some more information, eg. fetchmail version, protocols supported by the mail server, how local delivery should be done, ...
By the way, fetchmail since 4.0 includes the fetchmailconf utility, which is a graphical configuration utility.

Hello, really thanks for your interest on my problem.
why here goes, 1st as I have posted before I'm a beginner, my boss only gave me a go signal to manipulate this as a technical support.

We have a Solaris 9 server which has a qmail apache that has the mails and registries of mail users. As I have believed this is our mail server capable of sendmail service, then we have 8 branches server that has a redhat linux 9(shrike) installed that has a fetchmail and samba services.

One of that server crashed and I am assigned to replace it. I reviewed some fetchmail configs of other branch that has something like this:

# cat /root/.fetchmailrc (command)

~ user lomeng with pass 1234 is lomeng here
~ user lumeng with pass 5678 is lumeng here.

What I've done is I already finished installed 1 unit with exact redhat linux distribution but I'm confused on how to install and configure fetchmail,

really need your experties, please help,

if there is something you need to know on other configuration I'm willing to post it.

Thanks and God Bless
Lomeng aka: struggled_boy