expiration of SSL Certificates

Does anyone know how to extract the expiration date of a Solaris 9 certificate? I have searched over the 'net and it seems this command ssl-cert-check comes up often but this does not work on my servers. Not sure how to extraxt the expiration dates of the SSL Certs so if anyone can help that would be great. This is not really something we do here but I was asked to see if I can get the expiration dates from the servers.

Thanks for your help!

What does "does not work" mean here? And there are no "Solaris 9 certificates" as far as I know. SSL certificates adhere to standards, are platform independent and should be accessable by any generic, well-coded SSL-aware script. Else at least querying the cert with the GNU/Linux openssl binary should return results somebody can do something with. Please be specific about things by posting details, (error) messages and whatnot.

unspawn,

If you have nothing to post, please do not clutter my post up.
"does not work" on my server means simply this command does not produce anything. No error message here too.

I mentioned that I am not sure how to extract the SSL expiration date on my server so this is what my post revolves around.

I of course am not surprised no one has contributed to this thread because
I know very few SA who install SSL Certs. In my organization (I am a contractor) the primary organization does this or get some outside organization to do this. I am not saying every SA does not do this, just that I do not recall any of the SA I worked with in over 8 years of Unix SA install SSL certs.

I simply posted this post because I know nothing about SSL certs except what they are used for and who commonly uses SSL certs.

Now that you see what I am trying to find out, do you have any tips to offer?