Execution problems with sun blade 150

hello
i have a forte gamma camera Philips device . and its a medical device. this medical device is came with sun blade 150 pc and pegasys is printed on the sun blade pc .the problem is when i switched the power on , the sun blade runs and a white screen appear with the information about the graphics card
and:
boot device: link files with args
link doesn't comeyp yet
timeout for ARS/AGRO packet

the device came without hard disk and i do't know how the pc make boot actions . the software is solaries 8 as it shown in the manual . i tride to connect the sun blade with d.link at forte gamma camera however, the same problem exist
could any one help

Without a hard disk and looking at the message that you posted, I would think the system is trying to boot from the network and is not getting a response.

What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to get this medical device working or are you trying to get the Sun Blade 150 working as a stand-alone Solaris system? If the latter you probably need to fit a hard drive and a DVD drive to the system.

dear sir
thanks for the kind reply. well the main problem was the medical device and now we solved and it works properly.however, there is an imaging system installed in the sun blade and once the medical device detect something , it install in the data base and the imaging shown in the imaging system in the sun blade.
well i want the sun blade run. so if there is a way to make the solaries run without a hard drive or dvd disc
i am looking to heir from you as soon as possible

If the Sun Blade is to run Solaris 8 then it must get that from some boot device. If the Sun Blade was supplied without both hard disk and DVD drive then where is it supposed to get its operating system (Solaris 8 ) from? The only drive the system has (as far as a web search reveals) is a floppy drive and Solaris would not fit on there.

Does the medical device have some form of memory to store Solaris? Can you not communicate with the manufacturer of the medical device?

dear sir
thanks for the reply
it seems there is no hard drive on the sun blade and the DVD drive is not exist . and i recently send some of inquires for the manufacturing but unfortunately there isn't no response. so i am wondering if i install a software that suit for medical images in another pc how can i make this pc or the medical device to send the picture from the data base to the new PC ?
the medical device has three different PC . and they communicate together with D-LINK router.one PC ON the touch screen and the the other PC in one computer with operating system windows 2000 . and you can switch to the other mother board by clicking command inside the medical software.so how i make the new PC work with medical device ?
i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible

So you are now talking about Windows 2000 too.

I don't think that you're going to get anywhere without the full documentation/manuals for the whole medical product.

It looks like someone sold you incomplect medical facility. And as confirmation of this fact there is a reluctance to be in contact with you, by some reasons.
Another case you bought ancient refurbished device and the manufacturer of that had ceased to exist.

Technically there are two variants.

• Booting by means of some kind of network (most likely from another PC or Storage).
  • Booting from HDD.

So I would say that anyway someone in youre country was doing repair of such facilities. So try find out if there are similar equipments in youre country, if so, who performed that service.

P.S. ...and remember that designer of youre medical facility didn't include SPARC system for the fun of it. There had to be some significant reason for that...