error during install jdk 5.0.11 packages

hi all i tried to install jdk on solaris 10 2008 and i used these packages in installation
pkgadd -d SUNWj5cfg SUNWj5dmo SUNWj5dev SUNWj5rt SUNWj5jmp SUNWj5man

all was good except one (SUNWj5rt)

some of the output

ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/HST10> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/MST7> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/MST7MDT> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/PST8> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/PST8PDT> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/YST9> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/YST9YDT> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/WET> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/ZoneInfoMappings> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/plugin/desktop/sun_java.desktop> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/plugin/desktop/sun_java.png> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/plugin/i386/ns4/libjavaplugin.so> failed
    pathname does not exist
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so> failed
    pathname does not exist
## Executing postinstall script.
## Executing postinstall script.
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_HighContrast.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_HighContrastInverse.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_LowContrast.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_HighContrast.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_HighContrastInverse.png
cp: cannot access /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/images/icons/sun-java_LowContrast.png

Installation of <SUNWj5rt> partially failed.

i actually don't know what is the problem here why that happen and i installed it also in solaris 5 2009 and it was successfull plz if any one can tell me a solutions

Does this dir exists?
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/HST10

Are you on SPARC or Intel architecture?

ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/zi/SystemV/HST10> failed
pathname does not exist

---------- Post updated at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:20 AM ----------

intel x86