en_GB.UTF-8 locale - which Solaris package?

Hi,

I need to locate the Solaris package that installs the en_GB.UTF-8 package in /usr/lib/locale.

Can anyone tell me which package it is?
I have installed all the locale related packages i can see from the Solrais 8 media but none contain the required locale.

My problem is that i can only find the american UTF-8 locale and this is causing obvious date format problems.

oslo[4.1](eb41dev)<> %- pkgchk -l -p /usr/lib/locale/en_US.UTF-8
Pathname: /usr/lib/locale/en_US.UTF-8
Type: directory
Expected mode: 0755
Expected owner: root
Expected group: bin
Referenced by the following packages:
SUNWeuluf SUNWeulux
Current status: installed

Regards,
George Johnston

All packages for the Western Europe partial locales can be found on the Solaris Software 1 of 2 CD's in the directory:

.../Solaris_8/Product/

Also check for the following:
If patch 109778-08 is installed, the following listed locales will no longer be available. Instead, output will use the default "C" locale(1). This will impact commands that directly invoke the affected locales and users that have their environments set up to use these locales.

fi.ISO8859-15

Other notes:
en_GB.ISO8859-1
English
Great Britain
ISO8859-1
English (Great Britain)

en_GB.ISO8859-15
English
Great Britain
ISO8859-15
English (Great Britain, ISO8859-15 - Euro)

Note: Full English locales included in the Solaris 8 Products: en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, en_GB.ISO8859-15, en_IE, en_IE.ISO8859-15, en_NZ, en_US, en_US.UTF-8.

Manually add the packages to an existing installation of the Solaris 8 Operating Environment: Use the pkgadd command to add the required packages to add support for the desired locales to an existing installation of the Solaris 8 Operating Environment. Use the lists below to determine which packages are required. To manually add packages to the system, use the pkgadd command from inside the directory where the packages that you want to add reside.

# pkgadd -d . pkgname