Dual Boot Problem - Vista & Redhat -Incorrect BIOS geometry

Hi Folks,

Initially I had vista and redhat 9 .. due to some reasons i had to re instal my vista again.. since then the dual boot menu disappeared.. i tried to re install redhat and changing the boot configuration of redhat 9 but i am not getting both the OS back .. I am not aboe to boot linux redhat 9 .. please check the attached screenshots for details .. Vista is getting on fine but no redhat .. every time i try to fix the issue i get an error message "Unable to align partition properly..incorrect BIOS geometry ... plz check the attached files...

Cheers!
Subhotech

Red Hat Linux 9 is pretty old. I'd suggest you get something that may be more current and could perhaps fix your issues. They have stopped supporting it for over 5 years, and I'd suggest if you wanted to use something like it, Fedora Core would be my suggestion. If you wanted a more server oriented distribution, CentOS is binary compatible to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Insert the CD/DVD of Red Hat Linux, after identified the CD/DVD mention the method as rescue method to repair(change) the default boot partition to windows.So it will automatically boot from Windows OS.