Does my provider limit my internet access or somesites access?

Hi

Good Day, i would like to ask for further info about my problems experiencing this evening. Im a PPP0 connection in the internet using 3G located in asia pacific region.i had this problem this evening in my INTERNET connections that there are some sites i can't open example ( Gizmodo.com, launchpad.net) but other site was fine and ok. I try the error site in my company networks and guess what its ok. When i use my seamonkey browser configure to browse encryption using tor networks. i can open the following sites but i dont want to use mostly the encrypted connection on my seamonkey cause the speed limitation. its takes time to load the sites.

Thanks for any reply.

---------- Post updated at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:14 AM ----------

i think maybe the problem is in my network and network provider. They block those site and many much more. Only two i list cause thats the two i always revisited. I try my 3g connection with my linux mint bootable USB and the same problem can't reach some of the sites. Am i correct any additional idea will help.

---------- Post updated at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:27 AM ----------

Just this morning the internet sites having problem on my networks is now restore or accesible..i guess my provider have some configuration task list this past evening.

sounds like you need to call your ISP to verify.

What a heck..The problem appears again. i cant access the site i listed and somesite also..why this happens.