nmon

Can any one help where i can find articals about nomn

I need to know how to read this tools

┌─CPU-Utilisation-Small-View───────────────────────────────────────────────────�
│                           0----------25-----------50----------75----------100│
│CPU User%  Sys% Wait% Idle%|           |            |           |            |│
│  0  21.0   3.0   0.0  76.0|UUUUUUUUUUs              >                       |│
│  1   8.5   0.0   0.0  91.5|UUUU             >                               |│
│  2  15.5   2.5   0.0  82.0|UUUUUUUs          >                              |│
│  3   9.5   0.0   0.0  90.5|UUUU                 >                           |│
│  4  19.0   1.0   0.0  80.0|UUUUUUUUU           >                            |│
│  5   9.5   0.0   0.0  90.5|UUUU              >                              |│
│  6  17.5   4.5   0.0  78.0|UUUUUUUUss              >                        |│
│  7   9.5   1.0   0.0  89.5|UUUU             >                               |│
│  8  18.5   2.5   0.0  79.0|UUUUUUUUUs               >                       |│
│  9   9.5   0.5   0.0  90.0|UUUU               >                             |│
│ 10  17.5   1.0   0.0  81.5|UUUUUUUU           >                             |│
│ 11   3.5   0.0   0.0  96.5|U                  >                             |│
│ 12  13.5   1.0   0.0  85.5|UUUUUU             >                             |│
│ 13   0.0   0.0   0.0 100.0|             >                                   |│
│System Averages            +-----------|------------|-----------|------------+│
│All  12.3   1.2   0.0  86.5|UUUUUU                                           |│
│                           +-----------|------------|-----------|------------+│
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

whats the U mean in the this case
and who i can know that there a heavy load on the cpu
thnaks

Helo. I think it's on nmon's man page but:

• U: % used by user processes.
  • s: % used by system.
  • W: % used waiting for I/O.

Each line correspons to one processor. At the bottom, there's the average.

Regards.

thank you fro your attention

i think you mean
nmon but if i am mistaken sorry my mistake

ibm.com has a lot of good info on this...
search for
aix and nmon

1. nmon analyser -- A free tool to produce AIX performance reports
    you can print, publish to the Web, or cut and paste into performance reports? Look no further. The nmon_analyser tool takes files produced by the NMON performance tool, turns them into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and automatically
    URL: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/eserver/articles/n...

2. nmon performance: A free tool to analyze AIX and Linux performance
    type ./nmon. Extra notes for using nmon 9 for AIX 4 only You must be the root user ... have 32- and 64-bit versions of nmon. For AIX 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3, use nmon 10
    URL: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/aix/library/au-ana...

3. Setting up AIX Workload Manager in 30 minutes
    down loaded from the article nmon performance -- free tool to analyze AIX performance , and includes ... the minor setup needed to run nmon. The nmon command allows a dumb screen
    URL: IBM Developer...