default Sun_SSH_1.1.1 sshd_config

I have what should be a simple request, (I hope so anyways), I need the default sshd_config for Sun SSH 1.1.1. A series of scripts modify our systems to work with the rest of our system. They are supposed to create backups along the way, but alas, it seems a few too many people like the filename sshd_config.orig :slight_smile: Unfortunate. I don't have a sparc machine with which to install plain Solaris 10 on, so I'm left to turn to all of you.
I will include probably way more information than anyone would ever need to id the file, but more info is probably better than less :slight_smile:

Thanks! Don't you love easy questions? :slight_smile:

Corry

bash-3.00$ ssh -V
Sun_SSH_1.1.1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f
bash-3.00$

bash-3.00$ cat /etc/release
                       Solaris 10 5/09 s10s_u7wos_08 SPARC
           Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                             Assembled 30 March 2009

bash-3.00$ cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config
#
# Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
# Use is subject to license terms.
#

bash-3.00$ uname -a
SunOS HOSTNAME_INTENTIONALLY_DELETED! 5.10 Generic_139555-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490
bash-3.00$

---------- Post updated at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:04 PM ----------

Even a mostly default config will work...I just can't reinstall one of these machines, and there aren't any spares here. Anyone?

As far as I know Solaris 10 contains SSH_1.1.3

If you still have your original installation media you should be able to find it as ......../Solaris_10/Product/SUNWsshdr/reloc/etc/ssh/sshd_config