Dead link in FAQ

Dead link from FAQ, then Technical FAQ:
Senior Advisor - http://www.unix.com

(Was about to suggest that a O/P read this FAQ).

Thanks! Have moved that forum to the admin area until we can figure out why it is not working.

Thank you again!

Sorry about that! Was trying to repair a huge DB table to see if that fixed the problem with the FAQ forum and the DB shut down! It's back up now.... (the site, that is)... the FAQ forum is still not working, oddly enough.

Update: This forum works find in the mobile skin, but does not work in the normal skin... which gives a clue for where the error might be ....

OK, problem found.... will have this working again soon.

(continue discussion in Admin area)

Fixed.

Hi Neo,

None of the links are working in this page.

The UNIX and Linux Forums Directory

Hi... I checked the links directly page above and all links are working correctly.

I am using IE8 version in windows vista.

refer the attached images.

seems like, the javascript is failing to set the unix.com

OK, will take a look later. I'm on a slow GPRS link in the middle of a forest working off a telephone connection (very slow) and a Mac Book Air running the latest FF. All is working perfectly in the Links Directory from here.

PS: I'm not much of a fan of IE and Vista, so I have no way to test that combo. All my machines are either Unix-based or Android based.

Might be good if you post a bug report in the bug report section with the same details and we can see if any other IE8/Vista users have a similar issue.

Thanks!