d240 media tray is automatically restarting on sunfire 6800

d240 media tray(domain C) is which is connected to SUNFIRE 6800 (DOMAIN C),automatically restarting.remaining domains A and B are working fine..why i dont know..with out human intervention this domain is restarting automatically for 3 to 4 days in a day..plz solve this problem.why like this going on

from the system controller, can you find any log files that maybe showing some errors? is domain c still active and up while the d240 is rebooting itself or is the whole domain rebooting itself?

Login to the platform shell and do showlogs -v.
showplatform -p frame
showboards -v

i tried all this commands,but no hardware errorssss..without using man help..the domian is starting automatically for 3 to 4 times aa dayyyyyyyy..OS level itself is restaring..and when i giving comannd from doman shell #showboards -v showing POST running

---------- Post updated at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:22 PM ----------

whole domain is restaring itself..and no logs in SC level..and also in domain sheel

Please check in your domain if any coredumps are created.
Please escalate for analysis. Whats your OS version, kernel patch level is the latest? Any amber LEDs on the boards etc? What errors you see in the /var/adm/messages just before the system reboots?