crontab is not creating runtime files which are in script..

this is the output i am getting here..

cp: cannot create /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/eoigwsA_Health_Status_Report.html: Permission denied
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/GenerateReport.sh: /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/eoigwsA_Health_Status_Report.html: cannot create
zip I/O error: Permission denied
zip error: Could not create output file (Model_B_reports.zip)

if i execute the script manully in the same env by using the absolute path. it works fine.. but when i use cron tab the cron cannot create the file..
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/

How do you know you have the same environment. Perhaps it would be useful to put this in your crontab for a minute or so:

• printenv|sort

When you get the email, compare it to your own command-line version.

Your "cron" job on hwdusa33
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/start_script.sh
produced the following output:
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/b2bstat.sh: /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/teToday.log: cannot create
grep: can't open /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/teToday.log
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/teToday.log: No such file or directory
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/b2bstat.sh: /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/cnToday.log: cannot create
grep: can't open /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/cnToday.log
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/cnToday.log: No such file or directory
b2bstat.sh
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/start_script.sh: /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/logs/reports/dailyreport_env.log: cannot create
report_daily.sh
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/start_script.sh: /wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/logs/reports/dailyreport_env.log: cannot create
GenerateReport.sh

This is what i recived as output for cron.
here is my script
/wls_domains/eoigw/eoigwsA/deliv/cron/MailingScript/start_script.sh
when i execute it in this env it gives output as well send the mail
the cron account is on the same server.

I'm afraid that doesn't help at all.

#For the test1.sh crontab
35 11 * * * /home/tolamas/suru/MailingScript/test1.sh

#test1.sh
cat /home/tolamas/suru/reports/test11.res
RCPT_LIST="st0030761@techmahindra.com"
SUBJECT="test mail dated ${MAIL_DATE} "
FROM="surekha.tolamatti@techmahindra.com"
(
cat /home/tolamas/suru/reports/test12.res
echo "HI this is crontab.."
) | mailx -s ${MAIL} -r "${FROM}" -s "${SUBJECT}" ${RCPT_LIST}
#end of file test1.sh

but cron is not able to execute the script
if it remove below two lines from the test1.sh the cron can execute the script.

cat /home/tolamas/suru/reports/test11.res
cat /home/tolamas/suru/reports/test12.res

On the first line of your script, add

#!/bin/sh

and try again. Also, post what you get in the email from the instructions here:

http://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/78787-crontab-not-creating-runtime-files-script.html\#post302229543

One other thing to consider - do you have the cron job defined for the same login ID that you are testing with? This sounds like a permissions issue.