creating an automation process in unix .

hi
i need shell script in ksh for the automation process in informtica.
The automation process is like this .
i have a folder in unix . when this folder gets updated (like if a file or files is/are added to the folder) an event in informatica is triggered and after the process is done in informatica it will give me 4 files as out put . by taking those 4 output files . i need to check which file or files in the input folder has been processed so so that i can delete the file . and repeat the process with the rest of the files in the input folder until no files in my input folder.
can any of you guys help me i need it very urgent .

Regards
kumar.

---------- Post updated 10-15-11 at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous update was 10-14-11 at 09:01 PM ----------

Is there any one who can help me out .

Give more clue about how to identify the input file from the 4 generated output files.

we have an input folder Src_files the files
like EX:- name_Mail, name_Ril, S924_0049_CN, Name_pp were inserted into the folder at 1 file at a time or 10 to 15 at time .

so first we need to sort the files in the input folder then once the folder get updated we will trigger it in informatica and the output will be
name_Mail we get four outputs. input file name _G , input file_N, input file_N_E, input file_P
name _Ril we get four outputs .input file name _G , inputfile_N, input file_N_E, input file_P

so with the out_file_name we need to check which file has been loaded into the out put folder, then delete the corresponding input file in the input folder.

this process need to continue till the input folder has zero files in the input folder.